New articles at blogcritics!

I apologize for being behind on my Kiefer Kitchen blogs! Don't worry folks, I have 2 new ones coming up for you in the next couple days, so look forward to that.

In the meantime, I have started writing for blogcritics.org in the "Tastes" feature. You can find my writer profile (which contains links to my articles) here.

My first article was a review for a newer cookbook titled "Heartland: The Cookbook", you can find that article here.

The other article is about how you can use root beer in some of your favorite recipes, basically an article to inspire you a bit on that end. Included is a recipe for some delicious root beer cupcakes!

Enjoy, and please peruse the site while you're there, it's a great place to read many different blog-style articles by many different people!

Comments

Popular Posts